St Camillus Center Annual Awards & Fundraising Event on ZOOM
July 19, 2020 @ 1:00PM — 2:00PM Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Our annual fundraising lunch at San Antonio Winery was postponed and is now a VIRTUAL EVENT to ensure everyone's safety from COVID19.
July 8, 2020
He was hiking just last September; she was working full time in November. Now, they both have cancer and are struggling with its effect on their lives. Like so many of our patients COVID 19 has affected everyone, with strict limitation on visitors. LAC +USC continues to treat over 80 COVID 19 patients daily and, sadly, the average age continues to drop. What a year for everyone: from Impeachment to Pandemic to Recession to the death of our beloved chaplain Fr Bob Jones, San Antonio’s Stefano Riboli and my sister Yvonne Mullaly to demands for racial justice to our CPE summer chaplains’ students to the campaigns for the fall election. All of us are affected by these events.
Our annual fundraising lunch at San Antonio Winery was
postponed and is now a VIRTUAL EVENT. We had 165 seats filled and over $23,000
raised. THANKS TO SO MANY OF YOU! BUT now we invite all of you to a ZOOM event
of Irish music, amazing honorees, silent auction, and live opportunity
JULY 19, 2020, 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm. Save the date!
Order from your local restaurant or make a special lunch
and enjoy with a glass of wine or sparkling water.
- St Camillus Center Awards 2020 Program
- Silent Auction items on eBay
- Shopping Coupon for San Antonio Winery, 20% of purchases benefit St Camillus
Valid on July 18 and 19 at The San Antonio Winery, Los Angeles location
YOUR NEXT STEP:
- Save the date JULY 19th 1-2pm.
- Download ZOOM on your computer or phone. ZOOM Meeting ID 832 1966 7639
- Consider making a DONATION to St. Camillus Center or one of our specific projects/ministries
- If you made a donation/ticket(s) for the luncheon: it is now a 100% tax deduction donation
- If you wish a refund, just give us a call. We understand
- You can also help as a volunteer, suggesting other partners, businesses or foundations
- Two opportunity tickets will be put into the basket for your donation
- AND if you wish, come back later that day for our 4pm weekly Pax Christi ZOOM Mass
THANKS AND BLESSINGS from our entire team: “See you” on ZOOM July 19 1pm.
Fr Chris Ponnet
Parish Council Chair/ Fundraising Chair